4' LED Wrap Fixture, Multi-purpose, Surface Mount, ETL Listed for Canada and US
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 52,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,195 luminaire lumens (93 lumens per watt) at both 4000k and 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard. ▪ Power factor > 0.95.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 10%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Steel housing and acrylic lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages. ** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
▪ ETL approved for damp locations and to relevant U.L. standards (-30 C to 50 C / -22 F to 122 F).
▪ DLC approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
▪ Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.