DXR - Incandescent Emergency Light, Remote capable Option, 6V or 12V, 50W or 100W Options
• Adjustable, glare-free PAR-Type lamp heads.
• 6V model offers 7.2W lamps, standard.
• 12V 50W model offers 9W lamps, standard. 12V 100W model offers 12W lamps, standard.
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
• 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable Sealed lead acid battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, hight-impact thermoplastic construction.
• HTR: Optional internal heater for cold temperature applications. (Contact us for option pricing)
• Five Year Warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro-rated for two years.
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL listed for dry locations. (25°C)
• Knockouts on the back for wall mount.
• Side and top knockouts for conduit feed applications.