SPS Mini-Electrical Inverter System
• Mini-electrical inverter systems for powering up to 220W/250VA of incandescent, ﬂ uorescent, induction or LED lighting loads. Pulse width modulated (PWM) output design provides clean, 60 Hz. sinusoidal emergency power to loads. • Models are available for surface, recessed or T-Grid mounting as required.
• Input Voltages: 120 or 277VAC ±10%
• Input Frequencies: 60Hz ±2%
• Input Protection: AC Line Fuses Output
• Output Voltages: (60Hz) 120 or 277VAC
• Efﬁ ciency Rating: 98% at full rated load (line)
• Waveform: Sinusoidal (digitally controlled) • Static Voltage: ±5% during battery discharge. 0-100% linear load.
• Output Frequencies: 60Hz. ±0.3Hz during emergency cycle
• Output Distortion: Less than 3% THD (linear load)
• Transfer Time: Less than 1.0 second
• Load Power Factor Range: 0.44 Lead to 0.44 Lag
• Minimum Loading: 0% of rated system capacity
• Output Protection: Line and inverter fuses
• Heavy duty steel cabinet is ﬁ nished in white baked-on powder paint providing scratch and corrosion resistance.
• Optional special color paint (-SP) ﬁ nishes are available, consult factory.
• Surface Mount (Standard Models): Surface mount models are designed for mounting to walls by means of keyhole slots provided in the back of the unit housing.
• Recess Mount (SPS-55/125, SPS-110/125 Only): Recess models provide recess mounting holes on both sides of the enclosure.
• T-Grid Mount (SPS-55/125, SPS-110/125 Only): Housing design allows simple drop-in installation between T-grid runs. Safety wires (supplied by others) are required for attachment to building structure.
WARRANTY / LISTING
• Unit: (excluding lamps) Full coverage against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from date of shipment.
• Battery: 3 years full warranty plus an additional 7 years of pro-rata coverage.
• All models are UL924 Listed and meet NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes. Optional T-Grid models are plenum rated.
• UL Listed for damp locations (20° - 30°C).