BVTPLED LED Vaportight 4', UL/cUL, FCC, DLC Listed, ETL Certified for US and Canada
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 51,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ BVTPLED40 provides 4,551 luminaire lumens (103 lumens per watt, LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.*
▪ BVTPLED52 provides 5,307 luminaire lumens (100 LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.95.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 10%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) housing and polycarbonate lens. Stainless steel mounting bracket.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
▪ ETL approved for damp locations and to relevant U.L. standards (-30 C to 50 C / -22 F to 122 F).
▪ IP65 rated.
▪ DLC approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
▪ Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.