LEDR-2 LED Emergency Light, Adjustable Optics, Black or White Housing Option
• Long-life, efficient ultra-bright white LED lamp heads.
• 1 watt (8 LEDs x 0.125 watt) per head. • High-performance, chrome-plated metallized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
• Two fixed or adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing.
• Dual 120/277 voltage. • Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
MOUNTING • Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
• Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro-rated for five years.
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL listed for damp locations. (0°C – 50°C)