LPS Midsize-electrical inverter system Powers 375 up to 600 watts/VA of Incandescent, florescent, induction, or LED lighting loads
• Midsize-electrical inverter systems for powering 375 up to 600 watts of incandescent, fluorescent, induction or LED lighting loads. Pulse width modulated (PWM) output design provides clean, 60 Hz. sinusoidal emergency power to loads. • All models are designed for fast, easy wall mounting.
• Input Voltages: Universal 120 or 277VAC, 60Hz (User selectable with (2) wire jumpers provided)
• Input Frequencies: 60Hz ±2%
• Input Surge Protection: Meets UL924
• Input Protection: Provided by Service Panel rated at 20 amps maximum Output
• Output Voltages: (60Hz) 120 or 277VAC
• Efficiency Rating: 98% at full rated load (line)
• Waveform: Sinusoidal (digitally controlled)
• Static Voltage: ±5% during battery discharge. 0-100% linear load.
• Output Frequencies: 60Hz. ±0.3Hz during emergency cycle
• Output Distortion: Less than 3% THD (linear load)
• Transfer Time: Less than 1.0 second
• Load Power Factor Range: 0.44 Lead to 0.44 Lag
• Minimum Loading: 0% of rated system capacity
• Output Protection: Circuit breaker
• Heavy duty steel cabinet is finished in white baked-on powder paint providing scratch and corrosion resistance.
• Optional special color paint (-SP) finishes are available, consult factory.
• Surface Mount: Surface mount models are designed for mounting to walls by means of keyhole slots provided in the back of the unit housing.
WARRANTY / LISTING
• Unit: (excluding lamps) Full coverage against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from date of shipment.
• Battery: 3 years full warranty plus an additional 7 years of pro-rata coverage.
• All models are UL924 Listed and meet NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for damp locations (20° - 30°C).