R-1 Incandescent Emergency Light, Black or White Housing Option, Self Testing Option
• Two fully-adjustable 5.4 watt, glare-free lamp heads.
• Smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution. ELECTRICAL
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
• 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable Sealed lead acid battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours. MOUNTING
• Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
• Top and back K/O available for conduit application.
• Suitable for wall mount. HOUSING
• Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
• SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
• HTR: Optional internal heater for cold temperature applications.
• USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with “Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
• NC: Long-life 6V maintenance free, rechargeable NiCD battery.
• cUL: Units tested to meet requirements of CAN/CSA-c22.2 No. 141-02 standard for unit equipment.
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries pro-rated for two years.
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL listed for damp locations (20°C – 50°C